Yamaha FZ6 As a First Motorcycle

Yamaha FZ6 As a First MotorcycleI've seen many articles across the internet about the Yamaha FZ6 as a first motorcycle. From what I've seen, the opinions seem pretty well split, and I think for good reason.

I think there are definitely valid points for both arguments. My first motorcycle was a Yamaha R6. I really didn't ride it that much, nor did I ride it especially hard.

Common reason would suggest that this bike would not make a good first ride. It was powerful, fast, and had a very race-oriented seating position. Despite the choice, I was able to get some riding experience and understand just how powerful these bikes are.

Many people looking to get the Yamaha FZ6 as a first bike tend to suggest that it isn't as powerful or fast as the R6, or more racing style motorcycles. To me, this is a very weak argument.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
By muni with No comments

0 komentar:

Post a Comment